With spring on its way, you may be thinking about freshening up your décor and changing things around a bit. At Pure Framing I can design framing packages with you to capture the style that you are looking for. Providing great choice for you, the customer is what it is all about at Pure Framing. We offer a bespoke service which means that you can get exactly the look that you want from your picture framing.
I’m pleased to introduce a new range of pre-finished mouldings for customers that will be available alongside the “old favourites” and the bare-wood mouldings that I use for hand-finished frames. New samples in stock include:
- Aalto – a great looking “Scandi” style moulding which is ideal to display contemporary art and photographs
- Bamboo – with a stylish contemporary feel with a cross-cut bamboo veneer which will compliment Japanese style art and lighter touch artwork
- Palazzo – a classic style with a twist. With its antique and slightly distressed painted finish, the eight colour combinations available to choose from will provide a classy surround for modern or traditional prints and paintings
- Brompton – in elegant heritage colours paired with classic architectural profiles, this wide moulding will compliment original art, canvasses and limited edition prints beautifully.
- Derby – a classic open grained walnut moulding with a gold sight edge. This moulding will compliment traditional art, maps and prints.
I also stock a wide range of mount boards to make sure that I can not only offer the correct level of protection for your framing project, I can also offer you a broad range of options.
The basic mount boards I offer are all high quality white-core boards from Larson-Juhl and Crescent. These provide you with a wide range of colours and textures, with plain, linen and suedette finishes to choose from. I also offer more specialist boards (Conservation, Cotton Museum and Unbuffered Cotton Musuem) which are used for framing work at Conservation and Museum Level.
Pure Framing also offers you great choice when it comes to glazing your framing project. There is of course ordinary glass, but our specialist glazing range offers you further choices:
- Protection against ultraviolet (UV) light (the cause of fading)
- Anti-reflective (optically coated to reduce reflection and glare, giving real clarity).
- Top of the range Museum Glass which is both UV blocking and anti-reflective.
- Specialist acrylics offering all of the above options (ideal for large or heavy frames, or pictures that will be hung in public places where health and safety is a consideration).