Pure Framing is open for business again after the Welsh Government’s recent easing of lockdown restrictions. In these strange and worrying times, I would like to assure customers that as we open again precautions are in place to protect you and minimise risk of virus transmission. These are:
- Appointment Only to avoid more than one customer at once (this is standard practice at Pure Framing anyway).
- When arranging the appointment I will ask you for more detail than I normally would about what you would like to have framed, and may ask for your email details so that I can send you some questions to answer ahead of the appointment if I need to do this. I will also ask you to email me a colour photograph of the item you are having framed. This will allow me to prepare as much as possible before the appointment to minimise the time required and the amount of contact between us.
- If you know what you would like in terms of frame design and the level of framing that you need then I am happy for customers to arrange a time to drop off their artwork with me. I will then put together some design combinations based on your requirements and send you photographs which we can then discuss. Once you have a choice, I can give you a quote for the framing.
- If you are not sure what you would like and would like some advice and to see the options in person, then I have made arrangements for that. One customer at a time will be allowed into the workshop for a consultation. Masks and gloves must be worn whilst in the workshop (these can be provided, but if you prefer to use your own this is fine). We will maintain as much distance as possible between us during the consultation. The design area surfaces will be disinfected after each customer.
- I will ask that all deposit and final payments are made electronically by BACS (I am not handling cash or cheques at the moment to minimise risk).
- Most importantly, once you have arranged an appointment, if you or a member of your household are self isolating or have been feeling unwell, I ask that you contact me as soon as possible so that we can re-schedule the appointment (even if it is short notice). I will do the same under those circumstances.
The above precautions will allow us to work together as safely as possible, and my usual high standards of customer service and attention to detail have not changed, so you can enjoy the great framing service that you have come to expect from Pure Framing.
I look forward to seeing you!